DE ZAVALA FLAG
The first official flag of the Republic of Texas, designed by General Lorenzo de Zavala, adopted by the Convention held at Washington-on-the-Brazos, May 11, 1836, shortly after the victory at San Jacinto. This flag had a blue field with a white five-pointed star in its center. Around the star were the letters T-E-X-A-S. This flag, along with the Burnet Flag, served as a national flag of Texas until the current state flag was officially adopted as the then national flag by the Third Congress of the Republic of Texas held in Houston on January 21, 1839, and signed into law by President Mirabeau B. Lamar on January 25, 1839. Source: C. E. Gilbert in "A Concise History of Early Texas: As told by its 30 historic flags."
Made in the USA
All of our flags are made in the United States.